WELCOME TO THE MARQUEE

***currently under construction***games postponed until VERY SOON***

Friday, September 17, 2010

Well, where in the Blogosphere is Jon (and Tina and Heather)?!



Dear players,

We are not dead, although I thought I would be at one point.


We took a very long break during the summer and are now planning activities to keep you entertained by the time feet of snow are falling around you (Southerners may play too). Thanks for sticking around and come back soon for fun, games, and prizes.

[_wsb_692x582_circus_ZoraAndTrilby1916.jpg]

In the meantime, what's the best book you read over the summer?

6 comments:

  1. Hunger Games, Catching Fire and mockingjay!!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! you're back!!! : )
    I read too many books to pick one..I discovered Carrie Ryan and Lauren Oliver and too many other good authors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back and had good summer! Can't wait to dive back into the fray. My fave book this summer was ETERNAL ON THE WATER by Joe Monninger. Not a kidlit book, but beautiful and romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're back! (happy voice, not creepy voice)

    Summer favorites: Speak, Hex Hall, The Host

    Glad you guys took a well-deserved break, but super happy to see you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dena, Kari, Kris, and Sarah - Thanks for the continued support! You guys rock my socks. Thanks for sharing your summer reads. We have a fun reading event coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds exciting!

    . . . . too bad I don't know what it is. I must be left out the circle. *sniffle sniffle*

    I'll just give myself a time out and stare at the corner.

    ReplyDelete